Mar 27, 2012

NOT FOOD...BUT STILL SOMEWHAT FOOD RELATED

Real quick, before I forget....
I've been wanting to share two DIY cool things I randomly played around with a while back...

Cutlery that says it all...
Get spoons + metallic permanent market + delicious words = sweet messages on dessert spoons. Make them for yourself, or for another sweet tooth in your life. Eating ice cream suddenly becomes a whole lot more fun!

Although I never ever eat canned soup, I admit that I definitely have a thing for the iconic Campbell's packaging.

Funky pen holder for less then a dollar...  
Buy canned food item (with a really cool label design). Empty out contents. Wash and spray insides with an anti bacterial multi-purpose cleaning spray (you want to get rid of any residual food smells). Dry well. Fill with pens, pencils...

1 comment:

religious Food said...

Hi, many, many thanks for taking the time to share.. It was useful for my team. Thanks for all of your hard work! I enjoy your weblog and will sign up to your feed so I will not miss anything. Fantastic content.